Thursday, April 7, 2016

So Much Fun Stuff Happening!

The paperwork is moving, we're getting closer to bringing our girl home!!

We have several friends stepping up to help in various forms!

If you're local, a friend is holding a one week summer camp for kids ages 6-12.  Ask me for details!

My daughters have pooled their money together and purchased some cute items to raffle.  More to come on that later!

And a friend has purchased a Kantha Quilt, worth $65, for us to raffle!  You can see pictures in my previous post.  

These quilts are handmade in India, they go for $65 each.  I am selling tickets at $5 for one ticket, 2 tickets for $9, or 3 tickets for $12. 

Mother's Day is around the corner, this would be a lovely gift for that special mommy!  

All the proceeds to go fund our adoption and bring Lucy home!  

Please send your raffle money to our paypal account (adlin26@yahoo.com) or to our FSP account with Reece's Rainbow.  You will have to let me know in the comments when you send the money how many tickets you would like.  It's easier for me to keep track that way!

Thank you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment