Monday, March 7, 2016

Kantha Quilts

We have received notice from Homeland Security that they have our paperwork!  I'm so excited and nervous and anxious! LOL!

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is becoming so REALLLLLLL!!!

Last week we received Lucy's measurements.  She's wearing a 4t and a size 10 in shoes.  She has 18 teeth!! 18 teeth, y'all!  I didn't even think of that before, but I now KNOW my little girl has 18 teeth!  My heart just wouldn't stop pounding as I was reading the paper.  Such intimate knowledge of our girl!  (Yes, I did pick up an outfit and some underwear for Lucy when I went grocery shopping!) It was so difficult to restrain myself from buying her a whole new wardrobe, the only thing that kept me was knowing we're still $25,500 away from being fully funded.

On that note, GUYS!!  $25,500!!!  God has delivered $10,500 in 5 months!!!!  Talk about incredible!!    It's an amazing feeling to know that He is watching over us and pouring His blessings so directly into our lives.  It really is an awe inspiring thing to witness.  He has pulled for us so many times, and we have been abundantly blessed over and over, but this time He has blown me away.  I've prayed and petitioned Him for this child, and He has granted my heart's desires!  And He has faithfully navigated every step.

So, back to the business of getting Lucy home!  We have a fundraiser that we began to look at a few months ago, and we advertised it.  However, the timing just seemed off.  So I put it on the back burner and kept praying about it.  It is now time!

We are doing a Kantha Quilt fundraiser.  They are twin size, hand sewn in India.  Not only do you receive a beautiful quilt to adorn a room, or pass down as an heirloom, you help bring Lucy home, and help a group of ladies in India provide for their families.

It's a win-win!

Please check them out and let me know if you're interested in one.  I will be placing our initial order next week.  They do need to be prepaid, $50 (normally $65) a piece, through our paypal, or cash if you're local.  My paypal address is adlin26@yahoo.com.

The shipping is separate and I'll let you know what that is once it's here and I can determine the best, most cost effective method to ship it to you.

As always, Thank you for all your help and for the prayers!!  We appreciate every single one of you!  <3


1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

21

22

23

24

25

26

27

28

29

30


No comments:

Post a Comment