Thursday, February 2, 2012

SURVIVAL OF WEEK ONE!

So, I have survived the first week of school!  I finished all my assignments ahead of time, got all my housework and the girls' schoolwork done, and didn't have to cancel any of their activities or appointments.  I even have next weeks assignments started.  Woo hoo!!  The first day, I was so overwhelmed that I had to send my Ladies a message to help bring me back from the anxiety cliff's edge.  But then I got the adrenaline rush!  Which was great!  It's gotten me through the week.

Our first assignment was to write our introduction with all our dreams, motivation for returning to school, what we did for a living, etc.  I'm thinking, "Oh, HECK NOOOO!"  I'm NOT getting THAT personal with a bunch of people I don't know.  It took me several attempts at writing this paper before I turned it in.  And as I'm reading some of the other discussions going on, I'm getting even more nervous.  OMGravy!  Some of the posts were uber personal.   Sigh...

But I made it through, and went on to the next.  Weeeeell, don't you know that the second assignment was to identify my learning strengths and weaknesses.  Hello!?  Ultra self critical me?  You want ME to analyze MYSELF?  HAHAHA!  OOOHHH, I got this one!!

I have to say, that I have had a lot of help from my hubby and the girls this week!  Manny took care of the laundry, the girls have done all their chores without me nagging, and even Buddy has been helpful by letting me sleep!  LOL!!  Or, wait, maybe I'm just so tired when I fall into bed that I can't HEAR him snoring!!

I love my family, my life and how everything is falling into place!  God seems to be always sending me little reminders that He's watching over us.  I feel so blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment