Thursday, February 25, 2016

Home Study: Complete!

Our social worker R.O.C.K.S!!!!

She called me today to inform me that our home study is complete, reviewed and approved by the agency!  YES!!  Thank you, Sweet Baby Jesus!!  She also said she had my documents ready to mail to me, or get this, she could meet with me anytime today or tomorrow!  Who does that?!  Seriously!  Man, I love that woman!

So, now I can send out our paperwork for immigration (ready to mail out in the morning! EEEEKKKK!!!) and then we wait for the appointment from the FBI to go do our fingerprinting.

In the meantime, we have sent all our documents out to get the state seals and Chinese embassy seals.  This step is necessary to compile our dossier, which then is sent to China.  We can't complete this part until we have the papers back from immigration, but at least it will have been started.

Oh.  My.  goodness.... y'all I'm so excited I can't sit still!!!  It all seems to have taken so long to get to this point, and all of a sudden it's beginning to snowball again!

We're so much closer to bringing our girl home!  I want to cry!  Ok, so I cry all the time anyways, but I want to cry some more now!

Just because I can't get enough of that face....



Here is what I need from all our family and friends: please, please, please continue to share our story!  Share our links, share about our fundraisers.

We will be having another big yard sale on March 5th, we still have our puzzle fundraiser and we have a few raffles coming up!

Lucy's birthday is March 9th so our yard sale will double as a birthday celebration!  We're decorating outside and will have cookies so everyone can celebrate with us!  We're going to really enjoy this one guys!  Come by and visit with us!

Please continue to pray for our journey!  We ask asking for favor in a quick and efficient process time, for the funds to complete the dossier portion (approximately $6300), and for protection over Lucy and the family as we prepare, I ask for continual refreshment throughout the paper chase.

God is an awesome God!  We are so blessed!

Here is the page to our FSP, where you can donate and print your tax deductible receipt!  Thank you!

Lucy's Page on Reece's Rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment